Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quick Post

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know a couple of PR things:

A very short version of my recovery journey is on the Equinox Fitness website as one of their featured "Life Stories," click here to see it!

And on Monday, July 27th, I'll be appearing on the Afflicted and Affected podcast, talking about my personal experience in recovery as well as my experience working in the field. Check it out here.

I'll be at the Santa Barbara Addiction Treatment Consortium this week, stay tuned for details as I'll be live blogging and Twittering from the event.

Here's a good video from the National Geographic Channel on heroin addicts:



As always, follow me on Twitter, connect with me on LinkedIn and become a fan of the blog on Facebook. See you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment