Friday, January 30, 2009

Checking in on Clarity

I finished the book Moments of Clarity by Christopher Kennedy Lawford this week and was super impressed (you can get the book on Amazon here). I think Christopher did a great job talking to folks not only of celebrity status, but those who work in the field as well. I was really touched by seeing Velvet Mangan's story in the book; it's great to see people I know advocating for recovery and sharing their personal experience on such a deep level. I'm hoping this book, which is currently on the New York Times Bestseller list, can help raise awareness that addiction can happen to ANYONE.

Here's a video that Christopher did promoting his book:



For something a little more fun, click here.

And as always, feel free to add me on Twitter or LinkedIn, and make sure to support my advertisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment